Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the www.HauteCoutureMedia.com website (the “Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and the Site are superseded and of no force or effect:
1. The Site, including its proprietary videos, classes, services, graphics, voice, and sound recordings included therein, as well as all other related materials, services and products made available on the Site (collectively referred to as the “Content”) are maintained for your personal entertainment and information by Haute Couture Media, llc, (the “Company”). Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the Company hereby grants you a limited license, which is non-exclusive, non-transferable, non- sublicensable, to access, view, and use the Site solely for your personal and non- commercial purposes. Except as provided in the Company’s End User License Agreement (www.HauteCoutureMedia.com/EULA), the terms of which are incorporated herein by this reference, no Company Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, used for public or commercial purposes, or downloaded in any way unless written permission is expressly granted by the Company. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company, as well as other authors who created the materials, and may be subject to monetary damages and penalties.
2. All Content, such as text, data, graphics files, videos and sound files contained in the Site, are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of the Company and/or a supplier to the Company. No such materials may be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions and/or the Company End User License Agreement.
3. All trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people used in the Company Content and contained in the Site, including without limitation the name and trademark “Haute Couture Media” are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company. The use of Content by you is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of Content may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of the Company and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes. Nothing contained in this Agreement or in the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or other proprietary information without the express written consent of the Company or third party owner.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you upload, send, or post any information to the Company (including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, videos, designs, or computer programs), you shall retain all rights to such submissions, but you additionally grant Haute Couture Media the non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, edit, or alter any such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, as it sees fit, without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR APPLICATION FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
10. IN CASE OF A MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION OF SERVICE FOR WHICH THE COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE AND THAT PREVENTS YOU FROM COMPLETING ANY TRANSACTION, VIDEO, OR CLASS IN WHICH YOU HAVE BEGUN TO PARTICIPATE, THE COMPANY WILL NOT REFUND THE ENTRY FEE CHARGED FOR THAT UNFINISHED, TRANSACTION, VIDEO OR CLASS ONLY. THE COMPANY HOLDS THE RIGHT TO REVIEW THE MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION OF SERVICE AND FIND AN APPROPRIATE REFUND THAT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE ITEM BEING PURCHASED (BEFORE SHIPPING), VIDEO, OR CLASS IN WHICH YOU HAVE BEGUN TO PARTICIPATE. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, your web service provider service, your hardware, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software). ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE, IN IT'S SOLE DISCRETION, WHETHER THE COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION. THE COMPANY ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT YOUR PLAY OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT SHOULD THE COMPANY DETERMINE THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED ANY OTHER RULES OR CONDITIONS OF THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR THE COMPANY'S CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES TO ANYONE IN IT'S SOLE DISCRETION.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
12. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are for the benefit of the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
13. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Fulton County, Georgia. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
14. These Terms and Conditions may be revised from time to time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.